OVAM is a collection of anatomy resources organised into categories according to the species, system and region covered. Original high resolution images of our assets and source files for audio-visual are available to partner organisation. Please contact us to find out more.
Additional External Resources
- Equine Head and Dentition - A powerpoint covering the anatomy and physiology of the equine head and dentition, including the skeletal aspects, the physiology of mastication and it’s associated anatomy as well as common dental abnormalities.
- Canine Ocular Reflexes - A resource allowing students to test the functional integrity of canine ocular reflexes.
- A short video detailing the large foraminae of the canine skull and cranial nerves associated with them.
- A PDF presentation of the sectioned equine head with labelled cross sectional images showing structures at even intervals along the head.
- PowerPoint tutorials on oral cavity, eye and ear histology.
- Interactive 'Drag n' Drop' exercises to test your knowledge on the head.