OVAM is a collection of anatomy resources organised into categories according to the species, system and region covered. Original high resolution images of our assets and source files for audio-visual are available to partner organisation. Please contact us to find out more.
Additional External Resources:
- G.R.A.C.I.E. (Greyhound Resource for Anatomical Cross-sectional Interactive Education). An embalmed cadaveric female canine specimen sectioned transversely, imaged using MRI, displayed in Perspex anatomical pots and incorporated into a series of interactive online tutorials on the abdomen.
- A guide to the anatomy of the abdomen of the pig using animated Flash images with accomanying descriptions.
- A guide to the anatomy of the avian digestive system using animated Flash images and accompanying text.
- Interactive 'Drag n' Drop' exercises to test your knowledge on the alimentary system.
- Encyclopaedic text content on WikiVet covering the alimentary system.
- Self-assessment Flashcards on the alimentary system.
- PowerPoint tutorials on the gastrointestinal tract and ruminant gastrointestinal tract histology.
- Alimentary system anatomy and physiology WikiQuizzes.