OVAM is a collection of anatomy resources organised into categories according to the species, system and region covered. Original high resolution images of our assets and source files for audio-visual are available to partner organisation. Please contact us to find out more.
Additional External Resources
- Powerpoint presentation on urinary system anatomy and physiology including comparative anatomy of the kidney in different species.
- A presentation on the histology of renal organs.
- Encyclopaedic text content on WikVet covering the anatomy of the urinary system.
- Interactive 'Drag n' Drop' exercises which test your knowledge of the urinary system.
- Self-assessment Flashcards on the urinary system.
- Urinary system anatomy and physiology WikiQuizzes.